These items are included in our service fee:
- Day and night attention at each of our premises or family home every day of the year.
- Trained staff to organise funerals locally, state wide, interstate and overseas.
- Procurement of necessary Death Certificate and Cremation Certificates from Doctors.
- Facilities and staff to effect transfer to our mortuary every hour, every day.
- Trained staff to professionally carry out preparation and dressing of the body of the deceased and to respectfully care for the body until disposition.
- Trained staff to advise upon and complete the many aspects of funeral matters and problems.
- Liaise with clergy or celebrant and co-ordinate Church or Chapel requirements for all denominations.
- Private viewing facilities.
- Use of our Chapel for services, including full refreshment facilities at each chapel.
- Fulfilling any wishes concerning Lodge, R.S.L., etc.
- Experienced Funeral Director with trained courteous staff for constant attention during funeral and all associated arrangements.
- Ordering of floral tributes for family and friends on request.
- Provision of modern vehicles as required.
- Arranging for mourning car and floral car when necessary.
- Collection and return of all floral tribute cards upon request.
- Use of lowering device and grass matting where practicable.
- Recording of services
- Service booklets & memorial folders
Peter Vincent - 3rd Generation Owner
Selecting a funeral director with AFDA accreditation means peace of mind.
- honour a strict Code of Ethics
- comply with standards for premises, equipment and vehicles.
- undertake continuing and professional development
- have a formal complaints process to handle issues that may arise between a member funeral director and client families